I’m mad as hell at you!
The life you prepared me for was full of turmoil, anguish, and pain.
You failed to do your Job as a parent. And I paid the price for your lack of good parenting skills.
Parents are 90% responsible for shaping their child’s future. Children are responsible for the other 10%. That responsibility consists of trusting and obeying their parents.
The environment you provided for me growing up was full of turmoil, anguish, and pain. The dysfunctional behavior that occurred in our home should never have happened. The abuse and neglect should not have been tolerated or occurred in our home.