Are you authentic with yourself or do you wear a mask to conceal the real you hidden inside?
Do any of the following statements sound familiar to you?
16 signs you’re wearing a mask, and not being authentic with yourself:
- You make excuses for yourself.
- You live for others or by standards others have set for you (not by Gods standards).
- You always put others needs first above your own (you don’t matter to you).
- You experience bouts of depression on a regular basis.
- You’re going through the motions in life (you don’t enjoy your life).
- You have inner fears about or from your past.
- You don’t experience personal growth (mentally and emotionally).
- You have addictions you don’t want to acknowledge or try to change.
- You don’t like yourself or how you are.
- You compare yourself to others (someone else is always better).
- You wish you were someone else.
- You’re not living up to your fullest potential in life.
- You lie to yourself and others even about the little things that don’t matter.
- You hold yourself back from experiencing personal greatness in life.
- You don’t think you can be better, and you settle for a less.
- You’re willing to let yourself die as you are today!